When you, as a visitor, user or the subscriber, visit or enjoy the different features of Frame Boss, you, directly and indirectly, allow Frame Boss to collect the many private matters and information in the cookies and or directly in the data base. Many of the related or unrelated features of the services, offered by us and enjoyed by you, are not directly related to site of the Frame Boss.
1. Collection of Information, provided to us by you:
• The information, directly and intentionally provided to us in our data base
• Your related information, collected and retained by us from the Third Parties
• Information, provided to us by the Google or other search engines
• Information, collected by system, and captured in our system, automatically
• How system of Frame Boss collects, saves and records through the ‘Do Not Track Signals’
• Information collected through User Profile
• Other community forums
• Different forums of Social Media
2. Usage and the Retention of the different levels and types of the information, reached to us and collected by our system
3. How the Information is Shared and Disclosed
• By the Internet Service Providers
• That information, for which you request the Third Parties, you agree to share and receive from the Third Parties
• The information, received and shared for the legal or other official investigative purposes
• The information, collected or shared during the Internal and Business Transfers
• During the Sweepstakes, Contests and / or Promotions, run during the course of business
4. Third Party sources, such as, the Analytics, Ad servers, Webmaster Tools and similar such Third Parties
5. Your specific and absolute choices, the options and permission to us
6. The information collected during changing or closing your account
7. The information collected for the purpose of Your and Frame Boss Security
8. During the course of International Transfers of Personal and Business Information
9. Information collected while exchanging or sharing the links with other Online resources
10. The Privacy Rights of the residents of different American States of other International regions.
12. How to Contact us?
While visiting the site of the Frame Boss, our system collects and records your information, such as, your personal identification that can be used to identify you. These information, recorded in such course of action includes; you name, your email address, postal address, shipping address, the land line & cell number and your previous shopping and business history with us. Our mobile applications may ask for your photographs and other personal information, stored in the internal memory of your mobile device. Your other information, provided by you, which may be personally identifiable, are: your email address or other information in an offline format.
If you are registering with us by applying the social media account, such as, Facebook, Google Plus or the Twitter, they share your many personal information with us but only those which are consistent to their own Privacy policies.
If you are applying the site of Frame Boss to make purchases, our system will need certain financial and payment information, such as, PayPal account (or any other payment system) and the billing address. Make sure that our system don’t collects and records and stores the required information but the same is collected and stored by the third-party payment processor. Similarly, we don’t collect and record your credit card information as it done by other system at their end.
Our system identifies and collects other personal information which are not specifically termed as the personal one, such as, the ZIP codes, your usage of our site and your responses to the surveys. If such non-identifying information is combined with other such information, this may also be identified as personal one. As precautionary measure, we, at the Frame Boss, deal such non-identifying information as the personal information.
Our site for the Frame Boss is a general audience site where the information of the visitors is not collected, intentionally, from the children, younger than the age of 13. Upon knowing the age of children, younger than 13 years, we delete such data from our site
In the normal course of system working and sharing with Third Parties, our system, routinely, receives the information about you as well. As a marketing strategy, if we collects the information, which is related and combined with the information supplied by the Third Parties, we still consider the information, as
A big bundle of information is provided to Frame Boss by our third party service providers, such as, analytics, Advertisers and even by the third party content providers. This may also be provided, collected and recorded for future application, automatically, all those stakeholders who interact with the site of Frame Boss. The information, collected automatically, at our system, may be; the browser applied, the operating system in use, the URL or the advertisement that referred you to site of Frame Boss, the relevant search terms from the search engines, the different areas of the site which are visited or other common information, shared by the browsers when they visit and share information with the websites.
The information, collected, shared and recorded for future application are Internet Protocol of the computer, address or the device identifier (the number, automatically assigned to device, being used to communicate with the website), mobile phone, tablet etc. which are used to communicate with the site. Some of the mobile service providers, who collects and saves the information of the users, is shared with us automatically. If this information is related to your personal information, our system at Frame Boss site will treat it as the Personal Information. The state of the art technology, applied by our system, includes the following:
In the information technology, the cookies are designed to collect the information. The cookies are smaller files which can store the some data that is shifted to your computer for the record-keeping. The data stored in cookies include; your registration ID, login password to the site, session ID cookies which expires at the end of the browsing session on Internet. They store important information about how the specific visitor interacts with the Site and the monitor the aggregate usage of the site of the Frame Boss and web traffic routing upon the site. The cookies may be ordered to start or stop accepting recording the data before visiting any specific website.
This technology of web tags or tracking tags helps the web masters to understand and diagnose that part of the site which is most effective and which attract the most traffic. This also helps us to understand the effectiveness of the relevant advertising to your site. These are small graphic identifiers with a unique identity that may be invisible but can be used to track the Online activity of Internet users and visitors. These are embedded in the web pages or the email messages you receive. These are used to count the visitors to your site, to track the trend of the Frame Boss visitors to the site, to count the emails that were sent and actually opened or the different articles or links were viewed.
: An embedded script is used as the programming code to collect the information about your specific interaction with the site, such as, the links you click upon. This code is temporarily downloaded onto your computer or other device. This is deactivated or deleted when you disconnect from the site. Still, at the Frame Boss, we may apply the other newer technologies to collect the information for security, fraud detection. For the purpose, different third parties to perform these services on our behalf and as our agent.
During the Internet surfing, sometimes your browser may allow you to transmit a ‘Do Not Track’ signals to the different websites or other Online services. ‘Do Not Track’ is meant differently to the different people and experts.
As some of the sites may require you to register before using the surfing services, they may give you the option to register or login into your social media account, such as, Facebook, Instagram or other third parties. If the social media accounts are used to register or login to your site, our system at Frame Boss applies the personal information, given at the social media accounts. This personal information, given at the social media, may be; your name, your email address, your gender and other information, is applied to create your account.
Frame Boss site may also allow the additional interaction with any third party website, service or other content provider when you allow enable the like or share content to any third party social media channel or from other third party.
Our site by Frame Boss represent that you may use the social media account for the specific purpose, without any breach of the terms and conditions, governing the social media services and channels without obligating the Frame Boss to pay any nominal or actual fee or limiting the working of the Frame Boss to any uses, imposed by social media. If the social media account is terminated, the existing functioning, created through the link between the Frame Boss and the social media will be terminated, subsequently.
Or system and marketing department at Frame Boss may use and apply the information, collected during the specific interaction related to the Personal Information and Device Identifier for the following purposes:
• To process and complete your registration with the site of Frame Boss to verify the information, provided to our system by you.
• To provide the visitor or the user of the site the desired information or to complete the transactions that the user requested or we have agreed to provide her / him.
• To send the specific offers and the concerned information to the site visitor of the user of our services about our artists, available with us, advertisers at our place or third parties which may be useful for the visitor of our site.
• To tailor-made material, which has been displayed to you and the offers we have made you, through our site or any other Online or offline third party sites or places.
• To publish the promotional material, such as, the Community Postings, made by the visitor. • To allow the visitors to participate in the public targeted areas and the other actionable features of site of Frame Boss.
• To ensure and provide the customer service to the visitor, including responding to your related questions, your complaints and other comments to improve the service.
• To contact with the visitor and the customer while she / he is on the site of the Frame Boss for the discretionary changes to the policies of working and interacting upon the site of Frame Boss.
• To improve the performance of the site of the Frame Boss and our services at it for the internal business purposes, legal purposes or for the compliance of the regulatory services.
• In the due course of hosting of the site for the Frame Boss, our team may need the services of the hosting companies to host the website, how our site works & used and other related functions, such as, the routine maintenance of the site, the database management for the site, web analytics services, Online advertising (if done), payment processing (whenever done), fraud detection and improvement of the other site features on behalf of the Frame Boss. During the normal working, the third parties may access your Personal Information.
• Marketing services, offered by the business partners or other outer third parties: To work, closely, with the business partners, marketing and advertising companies, about the services, we believe are in the best interest of our visitors and subscribers, we may authorize these third parties to use our personal information and to send you the marketing offers, directly, through the emails or otherwise. To opt out of such marketing and other advertising offers and services, the options are given to you. Or you may directly contact the third party not to send you their offers and other communications. You may communicate your consent or denial to avail such services of offers through the appropriate social media channels.
• To complete the legal and other statutory requirements, we may transfer some or all of your personal information, such as, device identifier (IP address) to any third parties in the good faith. This transfer of information may be required by the governmental authorities to conduct some routine investigations, fraud detections, to verify or enforce the Terms of Usage, to confirm the compliance of the site policies, to coop the emergency situations, to protect the individual legal rights, the property safety right or for the security of the third parties and even the site visitors of subscribers. Our system at site, on behalf of the Frame Boss, may deliver, at our discretion, the Device Identifiers to the copyright owners, ISPs, Wireless services providers and even the legal authorities to perform the routine processing of such information.
• External, Internal or Normal Business Transactions: We, at the Frame Boss, may share, your personal information with our parent organization, our subsidiaries or our sister concerns, specifically, for the business purposes to get the maximum return on the investment. Frame Boss may sell, transfer, or share any of its Online assets along with your Personal Information, for the business or other operational purposes. This transfer or relevant transaction may be in connection with any merger of the different business interests, acquisition of the assets, reorganization of the business, or sale of any or all assets of the business or in the event of the bankruptcy of the corporation. Legally Accepted Sweepstakes, Contests and other Legally Run Promotions: During the normal course of business, we at the Frame Boss, offer our visitors and subscribers the sweepstakes, the contests and other promotions, for which registration is required. While performing the registration, the visitors and the other subscribers may agree with our rules of operation of such promotions. In this process, we or you may be prohibited by law to use your name, your oral expression, likeness or indicia of persona in advertisement or marketing of the promotion or other such campaign. If you are registered in such promotions, some of your personal information may be disclosed to or shared with the third parties. But, this sharing is with limitations to the winner selection, prize fulfillment, ass and when required by law or permitted under the official rules.
During the normal operation of the Frame Boss, we may interact with the network advertisers, different advertising agencies, web analytics agencies, and may other such vendors of the services who provide us the information about the traffic on the site. These services may include; pages reviewed, action taken by such visitors to our site or during the administration of the advertisement. Various service providers for our site may collect your personal information to decide about the advertisements, shown to you while you are visiting the site.
Some of the advertisement services providers to our site for Frame Boss may be the members of the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) or the Digital Advertising Alliance (DAA) Self-Regulatory Program for the Online Behavioral Advertising. You may also want to read and review the Privacy Policies of such advertising consortiums at their site. So, visit the concerned site for the decision making at your end.
Once registered with us for some specific service or operations, you have the right to update your choice regarding the marketing or advertising campaigns, run from us or our related third party source for your account. At your will, you may, at any time, opt-out from receiving marketing or advertising emails or other messages from our site for the Frame Boss. We have the right to decide about the communication to you about your account or usage of the site services via email or by other means. In case, you decide to opt-out from our communication services, some of such communication may remain unaffected for the time being till the appropriate action is taken by our system. Any change in your mind to receive any communication from our system depends, entirely upon you.
The responsibility to maintain the accuracy of the Personal Information, provided to us lies entirely with you. It is your duty to maintain your contact information and to update your account from time to time. In case you are required to delete, change or modify some of your personal information or your entire account, you may do so by sending us the email to our support service. We will try reasonably our best to comply your decision but still some of the information may remain hidden in the functional files and documentation of the website of Frame Boss. It is not possible to delete the files from your account with us in our database. Also keep in mind that your personal information, shared with other sites or the agents, is not possible to retrieve or delete.
It is our foremost duty to protect and preserve the Personal Information of the visitors and the subscribers of the Frame Boss site users. This security is extended by using and applying the https: security protocol on all pages of Frame Boss. We also make it certain that the Personal Information, provided to us but the visitors and the subscribers to the site of Frame Boss. Whole the set of the Information, including the personal one, is encrypted, by applying the industry-standard state of the art technology over the Internet in order to protect it from the misuse. For the security of financial information of the subscribers, we strictly follow the Payment Card Industry Security Standards as the credit card payments and transactions are typically handled by the third-party processors, not by us, while we don’t capture and store the credit card information of the subscribers. But, remember; no system or standard of the payment over the Internet or method of electronic storage is treated as the 100% secure and safe. So, we at the Frame Boss try to save and store your data at our best but cannot warrant the security of the any information, transmitted to us by the subscribers.
Like the other websites, our site at the Frame Boss also links with many other websites. Clicking to a third party link may take you to that their party’s website. Your links with other sites does not mean that we are not affiliated with that other third party nor it is the confirmation step that is their Privacy is secure with our security policies and practices as don’t have the control upon the privacy security of other party website and their policy. These websites have their own Privacy policies or practices. These third party websites may post their own cookies or other files on your computers to get your personal Information, non-identifier information, collect the desired data or solicit other website based information from you. It is our advice to you to first read the privacy policies of these sites and their terms of conditions.
As per California Civil Code Section 1798.83, the residents of the California State residents, who provide the Personal Information to any website have the right to get the detailed information about their Personal Information from the site, where the information has been provided, at least once in the year, which have been shared by us to any other business for their marketing and advertising promotions.
If any of the California resident have some questions in their minds about the working of our site, our marketing and advertising partners or some related information, you may contact the Support services of the Frame Boss.
Alternatively, you may write to us at the address given below:
Frame Boss, 7200 - Q Telegraph Square Dr. Lorton, VA
In the letter, requesting the disclosure of the information, write ‘Your Californian Privacy Rights’ in the subject line. Your full name, street address, city code, state code and ZIP codes are required in order to respond to your query or the same may be sent to your email address. You will be provide with the complete information, required by you,